Steve Madden (Nasdaq: SHOO) today announced that the company will be presenting at the Goldman Sachs 20 th Annual Global Retailing Conference held at The Plaza Hotel in New York City on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Edward Rosenfeld, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live over the internet and can be accessed under the Investor Relations section at http://www.stevemadden.com/. An online archive will be available for a period of 90 days following the presentation.
About Steve Madden
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and
accessories for women, men and children. In addition to marketing
products under its owned brands including Steve Madden, Steven by Steve
Madden, Madden Girl, Freebird by Steven, Stevies, Betsey Johnson,
Betseyville, Report Signature, Report, Big Buddha, Wild Pair, Cejon and
Mad Love, the Company is the licensee of various brands, including
Olsenboye for footwear, handbags and belts and Elizabeth and James,
Superga, l.e.i. and GLO for footwear. The Company also designs and
sources products under private label brand names for various retailers.
The Company's wholesale distribution includes department stores,
specialty stores, luxury retailers, national chains and mass merchants.
The Company also operates 118 retail stores (including the Company's
three online stores). The Company licenses certain of its brands to
third parties for the marketing and sale of certain products, including
for ready-to-wear, outerwear, intimate apparel, eyewear, hosiery,
jewelry, watches, fragrance, luggage and bedding and bath products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV