Your Hotel Concierge Wants to Serve You Online Too
Since starting the program a few weeks ago, the hotel chain has received Pinterest collaboration board requests from guests planning trips to Four Seasons properties all over the world, including Florence, Italy; Chiang Mai, Thailand; Singapore; London; Mauritius; Marrakech; Morocco; and Lanai, Hawaii.
Four Seasons is something of a trailblazer when it comes to its use of social media platforms and technology to connect with and service guests. The luxury hotel chain maintains an active presence on Facebook (FB), Twitter, Instagram, Google+ (GOOG), Youtube, Vine, Weibo and Youku. It also recently launched a virtual wine tasting program via Twitter and a sommelier-on-demand program on its Facebook page.
It's all part of finding ways to communicate with guests."I think for us, it is important that we are where our guests are," Yukich says. "We really believe in that. And we are committed to that. It's not about how many platforms we can be on. Because we are a luxury brand in the luxury service industry, when guests have a presence on a certain platform, then it's important for us to be there."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV