Your Hotel Concierge Wants to Serve You Online Too
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- It sounds very much like a conversation between two friends, one of whom is planning a fantastic vacation and needs advice.
Here's how it begins:
"I'll be visiting the City of Lights with my husband for 10 days this September and staying at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris. We'd love to find one really great treasure -- like a vintage Louis Vuitton steamer trunk for our home. Where's the best high-end antique market?"
The answer: "Without a doubt, Marche aux Puces St-Ouen de Clignancourt. Happy shopping!"Except this isn't a conversation between two friends over a mocha latte. It's a conversation from the social media platform Pinterest as part of the Four Seasons' new Pin.Pack.Go board. Pin.Pack.Go is an industry first. It's a new, worldwide, collaborative trip planning service created by the Four Seasons that reinvents the way luxury travelers research and receive information when organizing a vacation. In this case, Four Seasons guests are able to connect with any of the luxury hotel chain's local experts around the globe, creating "travel boards" with Four Seasons staff. Gone are the days of sitting in a travel agent's office poring over dusty travel brochures, hoping the pictures are real. Pin.Pack.Go makes even TripAdvisor (TRIP) start to look outdated. With Pin.Pack.Go, Four Seasons guests get specific advice, pictures and travel tips from experts on the ground in their destination. The collaboration from the local Four Seasons hotel concierge or other knowledgeable staff includes personalized recommendations, insider knowledge and even the ability to book dinner reservations -- long before a trip begins.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV