American Water (NYSE: AWK), the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, today announced Dr. Mark LeChevallier, Director of Innovation and Environmental Stewardship, will participate in the 10th Annual United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA) Drinking Water Workshop titled “Small Drinking Water Systems: Challenges and Solutions” in Cincinnati, Ohio on Sept. 10-12.
LeChevallier’s presentation will review American Water’s research on pressure management. He will address how by improving pressure monitoring and management, water distribution systems can improve water quality and reduce operating costs by minimizing water loss, main breaks and energy costs.
Hosted by the U.S. EPA in cooperation with the Association of State Drinking Water Administrators, the workshop provides participants with in-depth training and information on various solutions and strategies for handling small systems problems and compliance challenges. It is designed primarily for state personnel responsible for the compliance of drinking water regulations and the permitting of treatment technology.
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 6,700 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com.Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV