WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont today announced that Patrick J. Ward, chief financial officer and vice president of Cummins Inc., was elected to its board of directors. Mr. Ward's election is effective Oct. 23.
"Pat is an accomplished global business leader who possesses tremendous financial expertise and experience," said DuPont Chair and CEO Ellen Kullman. "We look forward to the wealth of knowledge and insight that Pat will bring to the DuPont board."
Mr. Ward, 50, has served since 2008 as CFO for Cummins Inc., a global power leader that designs, manufactures, distributes and services engines and related technologies. He has held a broad range of financial leadership positions since joining Cummins in 1987, including serving as vice president, engine business controller, from 2005-08 and executive director, power generation business controller, from 2003-05.Mr. Ward is a graduate of the Dundee College of Commerce in Scotland and he earned his master's degree from Strathclyde Graduate Business School also in Scotland. DuPont (NYSE: DD) has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment. For additional information about DuPont and its commitment to inclusive innovation, please visit http://www.dupont.com. For a high-resolution photo of Patrick J. Ward, please click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV