1. As of noon trading, Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) is down $1.98 (-5.9%) to $31.42 on heavy volume. Thus far, 103.6 million shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 48.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $31.29-$32.07 after having opened the day at $31.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.40. Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft) develops, licenses, and supports software, services, and hardware devices worldwide. Microsoft Corporation has a market cap of $278.2 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Microsoft Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 16 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Microsoft Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts