2. As of noon trading, Ventas ( VTR) is down $1.11 (-1.8%) to $61.15 on average volume. Thus far, 777,183 shares of Ventas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.08-$62.94 after having opened the day at $62.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.26. Ventas, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm engages in investment, management, financing, and leasing of properties in the healthcare industry. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States and Canada. Ventas has a market cap of $18.3 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Ventas a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ventas as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Ventas Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts