3. As of noon trading, Public Storage ( PSA) is down $1.96 (-1.3%) to $150.71 on light volume. Thus far, 198,702 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 626,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $150.48-$154.81 after having opened the day at $153.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $152.67. Public Storage operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of self-storage facilities in the United States and Europe. Public Storage has a market cap of $26.3 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Public Storage a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Public Storage as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Public Storage Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts