4. As of noon trading, Enterprise Products Partners ( EPD) is down $0.49 (-0.8%) to $58.93 on light volume. Thus far, 472,874 shares of Enterprise Products Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $58.79-$59.89 after having opened the day at $59.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.42. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, refined products, and petrochemicals in the United States and internationally. Enterprise Products Partners has a market cap of $54.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Enterprise Products Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Enterprise Products Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Enterprise Products Partners Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts