3. As of noon trading, Energy Company of Parana ( ELP) is up $0.51 (4.3%) to $12.35 on average volume. Thus far, 244,468 shares of Energy Company of Parana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 534,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.13-$12.40 after having opened the day at $12.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.84. Companhia Paranaense de Energia - COPEL engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity primarily to industrial, residential, commercial, and rural customers primarily in the State of Parana, Brazil. Energy Company of Parana has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Energy Company of Parana a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Energy Company of Parana as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins. Get the full Energy Company of Parana Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts