1. As of noon trading, Schlumberger ( SLB) is up $1.23 (1.5%) to $82.17 on average volume. Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Schlumberger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $81.68-$82.83 after having opened the day at $81.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.94. Schlumberger Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the supply of technology, integrated project management, and information solutions to oil and gas exploration and production industries worldwide. Schlumberger has a market cap of $107.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Currently there are 23 analysts that rate Schlumberger a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Schlumberger as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full Schlumberger Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the energy industry could consider Energy Select Sector SPDR ( XLE) while those bearish on the energy industry could consider Proshares Short Oil & Gas ( DDG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts