2. As of noon trading, ConocoPhillips ( COP) is up $0.50 (0.8%) to $66.80 on light volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of ConocoPhillips exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $66.51-$66.99 after having opened the day at $66.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.30. ConocoPhillips explores for, produces, transports, and markets crude oil, bitumen, natural gas, liquefied natural gas, and natural gas liquids on a worldwide basis. ConocoPhillips has a market cap of $81.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate ConocoPhillips a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ConocoPhillips as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full ConocoPhillips Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts