OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: YRCW) agrees with the federal court ruling announced on August 30 th to again reject a lawsuit filed by ABF Freight System against the International Brotherhood of Teamsters and YRC Worldwide.
"We anticipated this outcome and are pleased with the court's decision and supporting opinion," said Michelle Friel, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of YRC Worldwide.
Friday's decision marks the third time the case has been dismissed. The lawsuit, first filed in November 2010, was dismissed for a second time by U.S. District Court Judge Susan Webber Wright (Eastern District of Arkansas) on August 1, 2012.
About YRC Worldwide YRC Worldwide Inc., a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Overland Park, Kan., is the holding company for a portfolio of successful companies including YRC Freight, YRC Reimer, Holland, Reddaway, and New Penn. YRC Worldwide has one of the largest, most comprehensive less-than-truckload (LTL) networks in North America with local, regional, national and international capabilities. Through its team of experienced service professionals, YRC Worldwide offers industry-leading expertise in heavyweight shipments and flexible supply chain solutions, ensuring customers can ship industrial, commercial and retail goods with confidence. Please visit www.yrcw.com for more information.Follow YRC Worldwide on Twitter: http://twitter.com/yrcworldwide Media Contact: Suzanne Dawson LAK Public Relations, Inc. 212-329-1420 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE YRC Worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV