Last up on our list of Rocket Stocks is Cigna (CI), the health insurer for more than 13 million Americans. Technically, Cigna's biggest business isn't insuring its subscribers. Instead, it manages policies for employers in exchange for a fee. That seems like a small distinction, but in fact, it means that the risks of a health insurance plan fall on the shoulders of employers rather than Cigna's balance sheet. Instead, the firm earns a pre-set fee for its expertise.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV