Israel is classified as a "developed market" by MSCI, FTSE and S&P and is included in the following international indices: MSCI World, MSCI KOKUSAI, MSCI Europe & Middle East, MSCI EAFE, MSCI EASE, the FTSE All World, FTSE Med-100 indices, and S&P Developed BMI.
Trading on TASE is conducted through its members, which include Israeli and international banks and investment houses.
For further information, you are welcome to visit our website at:
http://www.tase.co.il or contact the TASE Marketing and Communications Unit at ( + 972)3-5677405/6SOURCE Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV