STERLING HEIGHTS, Mich., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The U.S. Army has awarded General Dynamics Land Systems a $56 million contract modification to continue providing logistics and base lifecycle support services in support of Iraqi M1A1 Abrams tanks.
Work will be performed by existing General Dynamics employees in Iraq for 30 days.
More information about General Dynamics Land Systems, a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), is available at www.gdls.com.
More information about General Dynamics is available online at www.generaldynamics.com.SOURCE General Dynamics Land Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV