ALLENTOWN, Pa., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Paul Farr, executive vice president and Chief Financial Officer of PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL), will discuss PPL's general business outlook with investors and financial analysts at the Barclays Capital CEO Energy-Power Conference on Wednesday, Sept. 11.
Farr's presentation will be webcast live at 11:45 a.m. Eastern time. The webcast will be accessible through PPL's website, www.pplweb.com. An archived replay will be available for 30 days after the conference.
With 2012 revenues of more than $12 billion, PPL Corporation is one of the largest companies in the U.S. utility sector. The PPL family of companies delivers electricity and natural gas to about 10 million customers in the United States and the United Kingdom, owns more than 18,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the United States and sells energy in key U.S. markets. More information is available at www.pplweb.com.
SOURCE PPL Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV