Darden (DRI) estimates cut at Sterne Agee through 2015, Sterne Agee said. Industry sales trends have been weak. Buy rating and $55 price target.
Guidewire (GWRE) numbers raised at UBS. GWRE earnings estimates were raised given momentum from sales force productivity and deal wins, said UBS. Price target is boosted to $52.
Micron (MU) estimates increased at Lazard through 2014, Lazard Capital Markets said. Management remained positive about the DRAM market on a recent roadshow. Neutral rating.
Pfizer (PFE) estimates, target boosted at Leerink. Shares of PFE now seen reaching $28.50, according to Leerink Swann. Estimates also upped, given higher international Lyrica sales and cost cutting. Market Perform rating.Rowan (RDC) estimates reduced at Jefferies to reflect a modest equipment-related delivery delay on the Renaissance ship, said Jefferies. Price target is $42. (ROSE) added to Best Ideas List at Wunderlich. Company is ramping production, but trades at a discount to peers. Verizon (VZ) estimates, target raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of VZ now seen reaching $56, according to Oppenheimer. Estimates also increased, following the wireless buyout. Outperform rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV