COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR), a specialty retail apparel chain, today announced that on Wednesday, September 11, 2013, the Company will present at the Goldman Sachs 20 th Annual Global Retailing Conference, which is being held at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. The presentation will begin at 1:30 pm Eastern Daylight Time, and will be hosted by Michael Weiss, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Paul Dascoli, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. It will also be webcast live and available for replay for 30 days at www.express.com/investor.
About Express, Inc.:Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates approximately 620 retail stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, in Canada, and in Puerto Rico. Express merchandise is also available at franchise stores in the Middle East and Latin America. The Company also markets and sells its products through the Company's e-commerce website, www.express.com.
SOURCE Express, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV