GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This season, Red Robin fans will raise their steins in approval with the return of a fall favorite — the Oktoberfest Burger! Now through Nov. 10, guests can enjoy the craveable Oktoberfest Burger, a fire-grilled burger topped with Black Forest ham, Swiss cheese, tangy beer-mustard sauteed onions and crisp lettuce on a perfectly toasted pretzel bun. Red Robin's take on classic Oktoberfest flavors will make guests want to put on their Lederhosen in celebration.
Red Robin is also remixing a classic American dessert in a new milkshake that captures the flavors of fall and brings the warmth and comfort of pumpkin pie to every table — with a Red Robin twist. The Spiced Pumpkin Pie Shake, made with real Libby's ® pumpkin pie filling, vanilla soft serve, nutmeg and graham cracker crumbs, pairs perfectly with Red Robin's Oktoberfest-inspired menu.Also back by uber-popular demand, Red Robin's O'Fest Beer Shake will once again be on tap after making its debut last fall. This unique, 21-and-over milkshake is made with creamy vanilla soft serve blended with caramel and Sam Adams ® OctoberFest draft. With the new Brew-Battered Brats, the Gourmet Burger Authority has also crafted the perfect appetizer to pair with any meal. Deliciously juicy with a hint of heat, these five beefy jalapeno-cheddar brats — beer battered and fried to the perfect crunch — are served on a bed of freshly made Yukon kettle chips. "This season, we're bringing back a guest favorite, the Oktoberfest Burger, and adding a delicious new appetizer, Brew-Battered Brats," said Denny Marie Post, Red Robin's senior vice president and chief menu & marketing officer. "Rounding out the seasonal line-up is our O'Fest Beer Shake which was a huge hit last year. We hope guests will pair it with the Oktoberfest Burger and our new brats at Red Robin this fall." The Gourmet Burger Authority has crafted other new seasonal offerings, including:
- Captain's Berry Angry Cocktail – This twist on hard apple cider is a delicious mix of Captain Morgan ® Spiced Rum, Angry Orchard ® Crisp Apple Cider, a touch of raspberry and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- German Chocolate Brownie Bite-Tini – This new dessert is a decadent combination of rich, chocolate brownie bites and light, fluffy whipped cream, topped with a garnish of toasted coconut. Now that's YUMMM-y!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV