RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Sept. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq:KOOL) ("ThermoGenesis"), a leading supplier of enabling technologies for the processing and storage of stem cells and other biological tissues, today announced that Matthew Plavan, Chief Executive Officer of ThermoGenesis, and Kenneth Harris, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TotipotentRx Corporation, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw ® Annual Global Investment Conference, being held at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City. The presentation will take place on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 12:05 PM Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast and available to the public online at wsw.com/webcast/rrshq23/kool. A replay will be available for 30 days after the presentation.
About ThermoGenesis Corp.ThermoGenesis Corp. ( www.thermogenesis.com ) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood and bone marrow processing systems and companion disposable products that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- The BioArchive ® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
- AXP ® AutoXpress ® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP ® MarrowXpress ® and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood. The MXP is used for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells from bone marrow aspirates in the laboratory setting.
- The Res-Q TM 60 (Res-Q), a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts