Sebastian Professional and fashion designer Christian Siriano have teamed up in a yearlong effort to inspire ultimate versatility in trendsetters everywhere. Beginning in September 2013, Sebastian Professional will tap the designer to curate bold inspiration for stylists and consumers, crown the newest styling trailblazers of the Sebastian tribe, and design iconic product packaging, all while supporting Siriano’s design collections through June 2014.
“I’m beyond excited to partner with Sebastian,” said Siriano. “Hair is your best accessory, and allows for fearless transformation. It is what turns an ordinary Little Black Dress into a bold, show-stopping look. I wouldn’t rely on anything other than Sebastian Professional to take my looks to the next level.”
“A partnership between Sebastian Professional and Christian Siriano is a natural evolution for both brands,” said Reuben Carranza, North America Leader, Wella, the Salon Division of P&G. “Since day one Christian has embodied ‘what’s next’ in fashion and hair fashion. As partners, we look forward to inspiring one another to push the limits of creativity and transformation.”
SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL AND CHRISTIAN SIRIANO MAKE WAVES IN “WHAT’S NEXT” FASHIONThe collaboration will span two New York Fashion Week seasons (September, 2013 and February, 2014), a Sebastian webisode series, Siriano’s look book and campaign shoots, as well as Sebastian’s What’s Next Awards hairstyling competition in April 2014, at which Siriano will serve as a judge. The brand will support the designer in September 2013 and February 2014 at Christian Siriano’s New York Fashion Week S/S ’14 and F/W ’14 runway shows, where Sebastian Professional Top Artists will style the runway models’ hair. The partnership will culminate with the launch of a highly-anticipated limited-edition Christian Siriano for Sebastian item to be sold exclusively in a Sebastian Professional salon chain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV