PITTSBURGH, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Federated Investors, Inc. (NYSE: FII), one of the nation's largest investment managers, announced today that President and CEO J. Christopher Donahue is scheduled to present the company's strategy for growth at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference at Noon Eastern on Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2013.
Investors and other interested parties can listen to a live webcast of the presentation via FederatedInvestors.com . To listen to the live presentation, go to the About Federated section of FederatedInvestors.com at least 15 minutes prior to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay will be available on this site for seven days.
Federated Investors, Inc. is one of the largest investment managers in the United States, managing $363.8 billion in assets as of June 30, 2013. With 135 funds and a variety of separately managed account options, Federated provides comprehensive investment management to approximately 5,700 institutions and intermediaries including corporations, government entities, insurance companies, foundations and endowments, banks and broker/dealers. For more information, visit FederatedInvestors.com .SOURCE Federated Investors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV