As the 2013 NFL season kicks off, players and coaches alike know that the road to Super Bowl XLVIII depends on one critical factor – precision. Gillette® [NYSE: PG] agrees that precision defines the difference between good and great and whether it’s competing on the field or off, many of life's most heralded moments are determined by how precisely they are performed. That is why Gillette is partnering with four of the NFL’s peak performers – Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz, New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola and Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin, and John Brenkus, Creator/ Host of Sport Science – to talk about the importance of precision both on the gridiron and in the equipment needed to tackle shaving, even on sensitive skin.
While these players are regarded as some of the toughest in the sport, they have something in common with 70% of U.S. men – sensitive skin. Matthews, Cruz, Amendola and Martin know that when shaving sensitive skin, the equipment you use does matter. The Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor, with less tug and less pull 2, provides unrivaled comfort even on sensitive skin 3.
“In shaving and in sport, precision makes the difference,” said Greg Via, Gillette’s director of global sports marketing. “On the field, these players embody precision at its highest level, and we are excited to work with such a talented group. At Gillette, we have spent the last 110 years refining and carefully engineering our razors to give every man the advantage of Gillette's precision.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV