LEXINGTON, Mass., Sept. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMAG) today announced that William Heiden, AMAG's chief executive officer, will participate in two upcoming investor conferences. The sessions will include a brief company presentation followed by a question and answer session, in which the company's business, strategy and growth prospects will be discussed.
The sessions will take place as follows:
- September 9, at 3:15 p.m. ET -- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York City; and
- September 11, at 2:20 p.m. ET -- Baird's 2013 Health Care Conference in New York City.
Live webcasts of the presentations will be accessible through the Investors section of the company's website at www.amagpharma.com . Both webcasts will be archived on the AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. website for 30 days following the conferences.About AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that markets Feraheme® (ferumoxytol) Injection and MuGard® Mucoadhesive Oral Wound Rinse in the United States. Along with driving organic growth of its products, AMAG intends to expand its portfolio with additional commercial-stage specialty products. The company is seeking complementary products that leverage the company's commercial footprint and focus on hematology and oncology centers and hospital infusion centers. For additional company information, please visit www.amagpharma.com . AMAG Pharmaceuticals and Feraheme are registered trademarks of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; MuGard is a registered trademark of Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
CONTACT: AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. contact: Amy Sullivan, 617-498-3303
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV