Share the great news about Campbell’s Chunky soup, the new “Mama’s Boy” and the “Sacks for Soup” program with these Tweets:
- Click to Tweet: There’s a new Mama’s Boy in town. @CampbellsChunky announces @ClayMatthews52 as this season’s Mama’s Boy for ad campaign.
- Click to Tweet: New pub-inspired favorites from @CampbellsChunky this season! Hearty Cheeseburger, Spicy Chicken Quesadilla, Philly-Style Cheesesteak
- Click to Tweet: For each QB sack by @ClayMatthews52 this season @CampbellsChunky donates 1,000 cans of soup to opposing city food banks! #SacksForSoup.
About Campbell Soup Company
Campbell Soup Company is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality foods and simple meals, including soup and sauces, snacks and healthy beverages. Founded in 1869, the company has a portfolio of market-leading brands, including “Campbell’s,” “Pepperidge Farm,” “Arnott’s,” “V8,” “Bolthouse Farms,” “Plum Organics” and “Kjeldsens.” Through its corporate social responsibility program, the company strives to make a positive impact in the workplace, in the marketplace and in the communities in which it operates. Campbell is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 and the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes. For more information, visit
www.campbellsoupcompany.com or follow company news on Twitter via
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts