Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that its vice president of Global Support Services, Marco Bill-Peter, will be delivering the opening keynote at the TSANet 20 th Anniversary event. Established in 1993, TSANet is a vendor-neutral global support alliance where companies work together to support mutual customers more effectively.
TSANet will host an event Sept. 10-12, 2013 in Campbell, Calif. to bring together TSANet and industry-leading members for an event about the future of multi-vendor technical support. The event will include technical training and certification as well as best practices round table discussions. It will also celebrate TSANet’s 20 th anniversary of supporting the people who support technology. Bill-Peter is set to speak about exceeding customer expectations with multi-vendor support.
At Red Hat, Bill-Peter has served as the vice president of Red Hat Global Support Services since 2008. Global Support Services, accountable for earning subscriber loyalty, is responsible for support delivery to Red Hat’s clients and partners across all product lines, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, JBoss Middleware, Red Hat Storage, and Red Hat’s cloud offerings. Under Bill-Peter’s leadership, Global Support Services has led a transition from a focus on transactional support to one on sustained customer relationships - expanding the role of support from reactive interactions to include high-value, proactive, and collaborative customer engagement. Bill-Peter has more than 20 years of experience in the information technology and support delivery fields.
Recently, TSANet announced the election of executive officers for the period of July 2013 to July 2014. Ted Williams, support programs manager for Partnerships at Red Hat, was named Chairperson.
- WHAT: Red Hat’s vice president of Global Support Services, Marco Bill-Peter, to deliver opening keynote
- WHERE: Pruneyard Plaza, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 1995 S. Bascom Ave., Campbell, Calif.
- WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2013 at 9:15 a.m. ET
- Learn more about Red Hat
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
- Join Red Hat on Google+
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV