SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Listonstreetpulse.com announces that Arrayit Corporation (OTC: ARYC) held a successful meeting with DHK Medical Products CEO in California. DHK Medical Products offers technologically advanced products and services for the healthcare sector in India.
Following the meeting, Arrayit is confident of doing significant business with DHK Medical. The company believes that there is potential to generate $3 million from selling its tests to DHK Medical in the first year. Sales could increase to $5 and $8 million in the second and third year respectively, and go up to $10 million annually thereafter.
In June 2013, ARYC and DHK Medical signed an exclusive three-year distributorship agreement, under which DHK Medical will sell ARYC's genomic tests in India, one of the fastest growing healthcare markets in the world.
DHK plans to offer Arrayit's genomic testing services through a planned expanding network of 800 American Medical Center (AMC) facilities, staffed with medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other highly trained personnel. DHK Medical plans to provide walk-in medical services through its AMC facilities.DHK will use Arrayit's patented and proprietary Variation Identification Platform™ (VIP) microarray technology and blood card collection procedure to offer genomic testing. ARYC's VIP microarrays identify single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) variants in a patient's DNA code in a rapid, affordable and highly accurate manner. DHK expects significant sales during the three-year contract. According to estimates given by DHK, ARYC could generate revenue of $16.8 million from the three-year contract. Arrayit's technology is empowering DHK to capture the fast-growing Indian healthcare market by providing DNA testing services and unprecedented genomic information to medical professionals in real-time and on-location.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV