Tilly’s, Inc. (NYSE:TLYS) today announced that the company will be presenting at the Goldman Sachs Twentieth Annual Global Retailing Conference held at The Plaza Hotel, in New York City on Wednesday September 11th, 2013 at 10:35 a.m. Eastern Time. Daniel Griesemer, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jennifer Ehrhardt, incoming Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation. A live webcast of the audio portion of the presentation will be available to interested parties at www.tillys.com, and will be archived for 30 days. Please visit the website and select the “Investor Relations” link at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to register and download any necessary software.
Tilly's is a fast-growing destination specialty retailer of West Coast inspired apparel, footwear and accessories with an extensive assortment of the most relevant and sought-after brands rooted in action sports, music, art and fashion. Tilly’s is headquartered in Southern California and, as of August 3, 2013, operated 182 stores and through its website, www.tillys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV