NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaiam, Inc., the leading distributor of lifestyle media, today announced the release of Mari Winsor's Pink Ribbon Pilates. One dollar from the sale of each DVD will be donated directly to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Celebrity trainer, Mari Winsor, who introduced Pilates to the masses, offers four workouts that feature efficient moves to get users in shape in record time. A very special "recovery workout" is also included.
As with all Pilates practices, core work is a central aspect of Pink Ribbon Pilates. In this program, Mari also works to improve users' flexibility and strength, as she leads them through band exercises that sculpt and tone the body on a deeper level. Many of the exercises use a small range of motion to focus on stretching and lengthening the muscles.
"As I've personally lost many friends to Breast Cancer, I am honored to be able to collaborate with Gaiam on a DVD that will directly benefit this cause," said Mari Winsor. "What I love about Pink Ribbon Pilates is that it offers a versatile practice for just about anyone – whether one wants to effectively sculpt and tone muscle, or needs a gentle, restorative practice."
Mari Winsor's Pink Ribbon Pilates offers four practices which can be done separately, or all together, plus a bonus routine:
- Energize – Increases energy with a routine designed to activate the core, glutes, legs and arms.
- Sculpt – Using a resistance band in combination with Mari's signature Pilates moves, this workout sculpts and tones twice as fast for that long, lean Pilates body.
- Flow – A calorie-torching floor routine that combines core strengthening with lower body work for a head-to-toe makeover.
- Restore and Stretch – A soothing stretch work out that focuses on spine strengthening, muscle lengthening, and core centering.
- Bonus: Road to Recovery – A special practice designed to rebuild the body after a stressful period of illness or injury, this routine gently introduces fitness again with gentle spinal twists, trunk strengthening, and total body stretching to safely ease back into a normal workout routine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV