NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaiam, Inc., the leading distributor of lifestyle media, today announced the release of Rodney Yee's Yoga for Energy and Stress Relief on digital and DVD. With over 25 titles with Gaiam since 1998, Yee's newest program focuses on the growing trend of restorative yoga. It was designed to energize and de-stress both the body and mind, as well as bring calm energy and focus into everyday life.
"I am a firm believer in restorative yoga and its benefits, so I was pleased to develop Yoga for Energy and Stress Relief for Gaiam," said Rodney Yee, renowned yoga instructor. "I have seen the effects of this type of yoga practice first-hand and now everyone has the ability to de-stress and energize through specific body alignment and yoga poses in the comfort of their own home or on their mobile device."Yoga for Energy and Stress Relief works to heal and restore the mind and body in today's stress-filled world. At the same time it works to increase energy levels, prevent stress-related illnesses, overcome depression, and achieve optimal health. If practiced regularly, Yoga for Energy and Stress Relief may enable users to live longer, healthier, and more energized lives. Throughout the practice, Yee leads viewers through moves and sequences using a chair as a prop. The poses work to instill a sense of physical and mental relaxation by restoring circulation and digestion, keeping the body balanced and coordinated, and revitalizing the body and mind.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV