AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailMeNot.com ( www.retailmenot.com), the largest digital coupon website in the United States, today announced the launch of version 3.0 of its iOS and Android coupons app. The new app is available in the iTunes and Google Play stores and via www.retailmenot.com/mobile.
- Consumer's RetailMeNot.com desktop accounts are now connected with the app making it easier to save and share digital coupons between devices
- Bookmark your favorite stores for quick access to digital coupons from the RetailMeNot Coupon app home screen
- New sleek redesigned app includes improved navigation and updates to the user interface that better highlight retailers, favorite stores and our top digital coupons
In just over a year, the RetailMeNot Coupons app has been downloaded more than 4.5 million times. The app offers location-based digital coupons for thousands of store locations at more than 1,100 geo-fenced general shopping and outlet malls."More retailers are turning to RetailMeNot as a source for foot traffic into their brick and mortar stores, and our updated app will help them turn mobile offers into in-store sales," said Cotter Cunningham, CEO & Founder, RetailMeNot, Inc. (NASDAQ: SALE). "Consumers know that using the RetailMeNot Coupons app helps them save money when they are out in the real world hunting for savings so they can buy more of the things they need. These improvements to the app will continue as we provide more relevant deals to consumers in the coming months and years." Sharing digital coupons between devices is easy to do. For example, consumers can:
- Log into RetailMeNot.com on their desktop at home or at work when hunting for savings online.
- Save in-store coupons for later use via their desktop while logged in.
- Later, when shopping at the mall after work or on the weekend, easily retrieve those coupons on the RetailMeNot coupons app for use in-store.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV