Stewart Lender Services (SLS), a Stewart ® company and leading provider of Servicing and Mortgage Origination Support Services, announced today that it has acquired key assets of Allonhill, LLC., the industry leading due diligence and risk management company, which is located in Denver, CO. The transaction solidifies Stewart’s intense focus on providing quality and compliance services for the mortgage market.
Utilizing the technology and talent from this transaction, Stewart will add due diligence, loan quality reviews, compliance solutions and servicer performance management to its suite of products provided to the mortgage servicer and investment community. In addition, Allonhill’s team of recognized industry experts is joining the Stewart family.
“With loan quality and compliance being in the forefront of industry concerns, we couldn’t be more excited to have some of the most well-known and experienced staff in the industry joining our operations,” said Jason Nadeau, president and CEO of Stewart Lender Services. “Through a combination of the staff, industry-leading technology and Stewart’s resources, this transaction brings us tremendous strength at a time when this segment of the market is re-emerging.”
In addition to other key staff members, Sue Allon is joining Stewart Lender Services as Vice-Chairman, dedicated to leading Stewart’s emergence into the capital markets space with due diligence and oversight services. Stewart has also acquired the industry-leading technology developed at Allonhill. This technology includes a due diligence platform tailored to the in-depth assessment of each client's needs and portfolio characteristics, including configuration that enables easy drill down to specific details of an individual loan, filter on any specific loan characteristic, and offer ad-hoc modifications of review requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV