WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At 12:00am,the morning of Tuesday, September 10, 2013, residents of Roswell, Georgia and surrounding communities are invited to a grand opening celebration of the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Factory at 10781 Alpharetta Hwy Roswell, Georgia 30076. The first 100 guests in line will receive free doughnuts for a year, commemorative t-shirts and tasty prizes. Excludes drive-thru.
"We are extremely excited to bring this newly constructed and updated shop to our loyal Roswell area doughnut and coffee fans," says Cindy Bay, SVP of US Franchises and Company Stores for Krispy Kreme.
The approximately 2,500 square foot location with a drive-thru will feature more than a dozen varieties of Krispy Kreme's one-of-a-kind doughnuts, including the signature hot Original Glazed® , as well as a complete menu of Krispy Kreme Chillers®, iced beverages and Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee Blends.
The new Roswell location will replace Krispy Kreme's existing Atlanta Street location. Hours of operation will be Monday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Drive thru will be open 24 hours.Doors open at 12:00am, Tuesday, September 10. Get there early for a chance to win one of these sweet prizes:
- One free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every week for a year to the FIRST customer in line.
- Customers 2 through 100 receive one free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every month for a year;
- AND, the first 150 customers in line will receive a commemorative Grand Opening t-shirt.
- 6am: First 100 will receive one coffee travel mug and frequency card for special "Buy five coffees, get one small cup FREE."
- 11am: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts