Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) today announced that Skandia, one of the largest independent, customer-owned banking and insurance groups in the Nordic region, has selected the Pitney Bowes Portrait solutions to help power the company’s multichannel campaign strategy. Skandia will utilize the Pitney Bowes Portrait solutions that provide greater automation and personalization of the Company’s customer communications, as well as provide customer data that is more easily analyzed, allowing marketing and sales teams to uncover new business opportunities faster and more efficiently.
Skandia selected Pitney Bowes Portrait solutions following a rigorous review with five other customer vendors primarily for its ability to integrate campaign management, inbound response and visual analytics capabilities in a single solution.
“Pitney Bowes’ Portrait solutions stood well above the rest when we closely compared them,” said Magnus Eldberg, CRM Manager, Skandia. “Pitney Bowes could deliver the completeness and range of functionality we needed to create meaningful content, manage outreach to customers and analyze results in one seamless and valuable process. The support teams at Pitney Bowes are highly responsive, flexible and easy to work with, forming a great partnership to help us deliver on our vision for customer engagement.
“Pitney Bowes also has a significant footprint in the finance sector, both regionally and globally, including several of the world’s leading banks, which is testament to the scalability and robustness of their software solutions,” he added.Key Benefits
- Improved customer cross sell and retention rates using customer analytics to target communications
- Faster conversion of unknown prospects to known customers through online behavior tracking and personalization
- Better customer experience through consistent and relevant offers across all channels
- Shorter time to market with easy-to-use tools integrated into a single user interface
- Faster time to value by linking customer communications directly with sales and service fulfillment systems