Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) today announced that Skandia, one of the largest independent, customer-owned banking and insurance groups in the Nordic region, has selected the Pitney Bowes Portrait solutions to help power the company’s multichannel campaign strategy. Skandia will utilize the Pitney Bowes Portrait solutions that provide greater automation and personalization of the Company’s customer communications, as well as provide customer data that is more easily analyzed, allowing marketing and sales teams to uncover new business opportunities faster and more efficiently.
Skandia selected Pitney Bowes Portrait solutions following a rigorous review with five other customer vendors primarily for its ability to integrate campaign management, inbound response and visual analytics capabilities in a single solution.
“Pitney Bowes’ Portrait solutions stood well above the rest when we closely compared them,” said Magnus Eldberg, CRM Manager, Skandia. “Pitney Bowes could deliver the completeness and range of functionality we needed to create meaningful content, manage outreach to customers and analyze results in one seamless and valuable process. The support teams at Pitney Bowes are highly responsive, flexible and easy to work with, forming a great partnership to help us deliver on our vision for customer engagement.
“Pitney Bowes also has a significant footprint in the finance sector, both regionally and globally, including several of the world’s leading banks, which is testament to the scalability and robustness of their software solutions,” he added.Key Benefits
- Improved customer cross sell and retention rates using customer analytics to target communications
- Faster conversion of unknown prospects to known customers through online behavior tracking and personalization
- Better customer experience through consistent and relevant offers across all channels
- Shorter time to market with easy-to-use tools integrated into a single user interface
- Faster time to value by linking customer communications directly with sales and service fulfillment systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV