- NICE FAD recommending reimbursement of JETREA for treatment of VMT patients, from early stage to late-stage (full thickness macular hole (FTMH) < 400 microns), when severe and distressing symptoms; patients with ERMs are excluded
- NICE FAD recommending reimbursement of JETREA for treatment of patients showing symptoms of metamorphopsia (blurred vision); metamorphopsia patient impact considered severe and distressing, and equal to loss of 2 lines in visual acuity
- Confirmation of reimbursement for patients suffering from VMT with FTMH < 400 microns
UK's NICE Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) Confirms Positive Recommendation For ThromboGenics' JETREA® For Treatment Of Vitreomacular Traction And Macular Hole
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.