Taking The Stress Out Of Going Back To School
LONDON, September 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
With the new school term fast approaching many parents will be preparing their children for the first day. Some children will feel apprehensive about new teachers, making new friends or even starting school for the first time, especially after a summer of play and relaxed routine.
Your child may take time to adjust to their new school life and the challenges which come with a new term, this is true for whether they are starting a new school, or returning to their current one. Some children will feel anxious about so many changes which may result in them wetting the bed.
Bedwetting is often a topic which parents choose not to discuss, however it is actually more common than most people think with 1 in 5 of all five year-olds wetting the bed on a regular basis. What's more most one in ten four to 15-year olds will wet the bed at some stage in their childhood.If your child is finding it difficult to stay dry at night, using a pyjama pant, such as Drynites®, will give you peace of mind, knowing that your child will stay comfortable throughout the night and won't wake up in wet sheets. Another tip from DryNites® is to make gradual changes to your child's routine a week or so before they return to school to avoid or limit stress and anxiety. Make sure that dinner time and bath time becomes a more regimented occurrence in the weeks leading up to the start of school. Slowly bring forward the time of putting your child to bed so they have a good night's sleep before their first day. The experts at DryNites® advise that bedwetting is most likely to happen in the first couple of weeks. If your child has been dry at night for some time, but you are worried about the chance of a reoccurrence, using a pack of DryNites® Bed Mats underneath their bed sheet can give you added piece of mind.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV