United Financial Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (UBNK)
- The revenue growth significantly trails the industry average of 106.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 35.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 183.79% to $7.94 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -350.04%.
- The gross profit margin for UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 82.15%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 15.24% trails the industry average.
- UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP INC has improved earnings per share by 17.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP INC reported lower earnings of $0.28 versus $0.74 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.00 versus $0.28).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 56.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.58 million to $4.05 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts