Independence Holding Company Stock Downgraded (IHC)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Compared to its price level of one year ago, IHC is up 25.14% to its most recent closing price of 12.99. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals should not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- INDEPENDENCE HOLDING CO has improved earnings per share by 5.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, INDEPENDENCE HOLDING CO increased its bottom line by earning $1.10 versus $0.75 in the prior year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$191.25 million or 22694.39% when compared to the same quarter last year.
- The gross profit margin for INDEPENDENCE HOLDING CO is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 34.02%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts