Saudi Foreign Minister: "We Stand With Egypt"
WASHINGTON, Sept. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal delivered a message from the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, to the interim President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Adli Mansour, confirming that the government and people of Saudi Arabia will continue to stand with Egypt.
Prince Saud stated, "We expect the world community to support the efforts of the Egyptian government to achieve the security, stability and prosperity that we all hope to see and not to take any measures or adopt policies that might derail and cripple those efforts."
Prince Saud also expressed the Kingdom's hope "that all political forces in Egypt would take part in and contribute to these efforts in a way that guarantees and enhances the national unity and coherence of the Egyptian people." He also expressed optimism for the increasing stability in Egypt at this time, and the belief that the future will be a prosperous one for the Egyptian people.
SOURCE Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Information Office
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV