Jey Chart The Rise Of The YouTube Star
LONDON, August 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
James Yeates and Zoe Lucy of jey are seeing a boom in their business due to YouTube exceeding all expectations since its inception in 2005. It has become the world's largest video sharing site and the second largest search engine. There are 6 billion hours of video watched every month - that's almost an hour for everyone on earth! In 8 years YouTube has created a new breed of superstar, the Vloggers, the Gamers, the make up artists and not forgetting the cats!
A perfect example of a YouTube creators rise to fame are Jack and Finn Harries aka JacksGap. These twins created their channel in June 2011, vlogging about their life and getting up to mischief as only twins can! This inspired a huge following of subscribers, viewers and fans. The boys have over 2½ million subscribers and nearly 500,000 views a day. Wherever they go they cause a furore and if you didn't know from the screams and shouts, you would think One Direction had just walked in the room! JacksGap are not unique in their popularity as there are thousands of top tier YouTube creators in the UK and US commanding the same following.
With all this popularity and influence, surely it is highly beneficial for brands to be associated with this new breed of star. jey, a new, unique company was founded to bridge the gap between creator and brand, focusing on creating the right pairing to facilitate a mutually beneficial partnership. If brands utilise the influence of these YouTube creators, they are able to reach the online generation who are becoming increasingly elusive to traditional advertising methods, and for brands, that's important, as 50% of the worlds population is under 25, so if 1 billion of them are using YouTube monthly, YouTube better feature in a brands marketing strategy!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV