First Unifor President To Host Press Conference - Saturday, 4:15 P.m.
TORONTO, Aug. 31, 2013 /CNW/ - The first Unifor National President will be hosting a press conference, following the election of the Unifor officers and the inaugural speech.
The election process will begin on Saturday, August 31 at 2 p.m. The inaugural speech of the first Unifor National President is scheduled for 3:15 p.m.
The press conference will take place at 4:15 p.m., in room 704. Speaking at the press conference will be the newly-elected three top officers of Unifor: National President, Secretary-Treasurer and Quebec Director.
Media who would like to participate, but are not able to attend can call: 1-888-231-8191To access the audio of the press conference afterwards, please call: 1-855-859-2056 Pass code: 478 42 448 *The audio will be available for one week after the press conference. The Unifor Convention will take place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, 800 Level, Halls F and G. (Bremner Boulevard Entrance). The Unifor Founding Convention will be livestreamed at www.newunionconvention.ca. Unifor is the coming together of the Canadian Auto Workers union and the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers union, a combined total of more than 300,000 members across 20 different economic sectors. SOURCE Unifor the union
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV