Russell Brand Talks Syria, Media On Alex Jones Show
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Russell Brand appeared today on the Alex Jones Show to discuss developments in Syria and the overall mainstream media and entertainment systems.
Russell appeared in an extended taping with radio host and documentary filmmaker Alex Jones to discuss the latest developments following his segment on MSNBC that has now amassed over 8 and a half million views on YouTube. The interview, a clip of which that is now available regarding the current events in Syria and the international response, will be available in full at Infowars.com.
The interview shows the true power and nature of the alternative news community, and Russell 'would like to believe' that his mounting success can be attributed to his views that coincide with the alternative media and a public that is hungry to deviate from the mainstream media networks.
Russell is currently on his Messiah Complex world tour, and is set to join Alex in studio around the time of his Austin visit to film another interview on the subject.The endorsement by Russell of the alternative news media, of which Infowars.com is now one of the largest websites in the industry, signifies a collateral shift towards the new alternative media paradigm that disregards the dwindling mainstream news corporations that poll after poll show are continuing to lose viewership trust and numbers. The Alex Jones Show airs on over 60 AM, FM, and shortwave stations across the United States Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. As well, Alex's show is the largest draw for the talk genre on Shoutcast and the Internet. Alex does a syndicated and nationally broadcast Sunday show on Emmis Communications' KLBJ 590 AM in Austin, Texas. SOURCE Alex Jones Show
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV