HOUSTON, Aug. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in September and October of 2013.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr. and Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott, will present and conduct one-on-one meetings at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel located 811 Seventh Avenue in New York, New York on Thursday, September 12, 2013. The presentation is scheduled for 4:25 PM ET.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will conduct one-on-one meetings at the Deutsche Bank Securities 2013 dbAccess Energy Conference at The Boston Harbor Hotel located at 70 Rowes Wharf in Boston, Massachusetts on September 24 th and 25 th 2013.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Johnson Rice Energy Conference at the Hotel Monteleone located at 214 Royal Street in New Orleans, Louisiana on September 30, 2013.The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the IPAA's OGIS San Francisco Conference at The Palace Hotel located at 2 New Montgomery Street in San Francisco, California on October 1, 2013. The presentation is scheduled for 5:20 PM ET. A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV