Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (NYSE: BAH), the parent company of consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton Inc, announced today that it has filed a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission covering up to 20,000,000 shares of the Company’s Class A Common Stock. The Registration Statement provides for the future offer and sale in one or more offerings of a portion of shares of the Company’s Class A Common Stock to the public by affiliates and certain other stockholders of the Company, including affiliates of The Carlyle Group. Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation will not receive any proceeds from any offering related to these shares.
The Registration Statement relating to these securities became automatically effective upon filing with the SEC. The registration statement on Form S-3 may be accessed through the SEC's website at sec.gov.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. Any offer of securities covered by the Registration Statement may be made solely by means of the prospectus included in the Registration Statement and a related prospectus supplement containing specific information about the terms of any such offering.
About Booz Allen HamiltonBooz Allen Hamilton is a leading provider of management consulting, technology, and engineering services to the U.S. government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations, institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Booz Allen is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, employs more than 23,000 people, and had revenue of $5.76 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2013. BAHPR-FI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV