10 Most Powerful NY Tech Titans
Joshua Kushner and Chris Paik are only in their 20s, but they are already amongst NYC's top venture capitalists. The Thrive Capital team invests in NYC startups like Fab, Kickstarter and Warby Parker. They also got in on Instagram right before its mega-acquisition by Facebook (FB).
The son of real estate developer Charles Kushner, Joshua Kushner is dating Victoria's Secret model Karlie Kloss and his brother Jared is married to Ivanka Trump.
It was at Harvard Business School where Katia Beauchamp and Hayley Barna met, laying the groundwork for what would become one of the hottest beauty startups. The duo launched New York-based Birchbox in 2010, a popular service which subscribers a gift box of new products every month. From hair products to nail polish, Birchbox users get to try the latest samples. Investors include First Round Capital, Lerer Ventures and Gary Vaynerchuk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV