10 Most Powerful NY Tech Titans
Michelle Peluso became New York-based Gilt Groupe's CEO earlier this year, after leading marketing and Internet initiatives at Citigroup (C). Before that role, she was the CEO of Travelocity. Peluso is said to have the right credentials to take the company public, a possibility that the company has been discussing for years.
The e-commerce giant, known for its "flash sales," may be worth as much as $1 billion.
Jason Goldberg leads New York-based Fab.com, one of the hottest e-commerce sites right now. Fab makes it easy to buy goods ranging from fashion to furniture. Earlier this summer, Fab raised venture capital at a billion dollar valuation. Goldberg previously founded recruiting.com and socialmedian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV