10 Most Powerful NY Tech Titans
Chad Dickerson is the current CEO of Brooklyn-based Etsy, one of the hottest e-commerce startups right now. The site, which enables users to buy and sell handmade goods, has 18 million items listed and over 30 million members.
Before joining Etsy as CTO in 2008, Dickerson led product teams at Yahoo!. He previously worked as an engineer for media companies such as CNN and Sports Illustrated.
Tim Armstrong serves as the current chief of AOL (AOL), which is now headquartered in New York. The company, which was emblematic of dial-up Internet in the 90s, is currently focused on a content strategy. Armstrong led AOL to acquire media sites like HuffingtonPost and TechCrunch, though they have recently scaled back the hyperlocal site, Patch. Armstrong previously worked in operations at Google (GOOG) and Internet ventures at ABC/ESPN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV