2. As of noon trading, Morgan Stanley ( MS) is down $0.17 (-0.7%) to $25.74 on light volume. Thus far, 4.6 million shares of Morgan Stanley exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.62-$26.04 after having opened the day at $26.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.91. Morgan Stanley, a financial holding company, provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. Morgan Stanley has a market cap of $50.1 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 35.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Morgan Stanley a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Morgan Stanley as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts