4. As of noon trading, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group ( MTU) is down $0.12 (-2.0%) to $5.83 on light volume. Thus far, 321,354 shares of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $5.83-$5.88 after having opened the day at $5.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.95. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides financial services in Japan and internationally. The company also engages in the wholesale and retail securities businesses. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has a market cap of $84.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Get the full Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts